[gallery]
Our big boy is now closing in on four months. What a handful! I Haven't had much time to document everything, but here is the lowdown! I keep telling people it is like having a different baby than the one I brought home as a little peanut of a newborn. He now weighs over 15lbs (he was 7 lbs 10 oz when he was born), and he is long! I feel like it went so fast.
This is a really exciting stage, he smiles all the time, mostly at me and Thom but also at strangers. He is a flirt, especially to blondes! We finally have seen him actually laugh. He giggles every now and then, but now he laughs. He is very ticklish. He is also getting so strong, grabbing at things and bringing them to his mouth. While he hasn't rolled over yet, he can hold his head straight up during "tummy time".
He sleeps through the night, usually 9 hours straight, then feeds again and goes back down. Always sleeps in his crib too, which is a blessing. Roman now needs constant stimulation. Yes, there are times when he will occupy himself just lounging around. But usually he needs something to look at or wants to be held. Which you can imagine, at his weight is a lot! Overall, this is a really exciting stage for both Thom and I. He is getting to be a lot of fun, and good looking to boot! He is in LOVE with his daddy, smiles and laughs at him even when he is grumpy. But it is ONLY mom he wants when he is upset! OH, and huge pain in the butt, he now REFUSES a bottle, or pacifier, just chews on them! Anything plastic, he knows the difference and we have tried everything! He even knows the difference in his sleep! Little stinker! Well that's about it for now. More on his first District Convention later!
No comments:
Post a Comment