Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here's an Update

So today Thom, Alyssa and I went for our 1st trimester scan. Everything looked great and the baby looks perfectly healthy. The heartbeat was 163, and the baby was measuring 13 weeks 3 days. Bigger than it should be(I am 13 weeks today) but that's how Roman was every time! Unfortunately this time around they could not even give us a hint as far as gender. The baby was very calm and wouldn't move into another position, oh well. They were able to see little legs and hands, feet and more. Here are some pics. Looking forward to my second trimester!!!

 

[caption id="attachment_284" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Belly and head profile w/ hand near face"][/caption]

 

 

[caption id="attachment_285" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Crossed legs, belly and arms"][/caption]

 

And Just for fun, I was curious how this baby compared to Roman at the same gestational age.

[caption id="attachment_286" align="alignleft" width="210" caption="Baby Russell 2011"][/caption]

 

 

[caption id="attachment_287" align="alignright" width="210" caption="Roman at 12wks 5days GA"][/caption]

Meanwhile, Roman is having fun outside soaking up the last of the nice weather, we visited Chestnut Ridge with Alyssa and Karle and he had a ball! He loved loved loved the slide.

 

[caption id="attachment_288" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="With Uncle Karle helping out"][/caption]

 

 

[caption id="attachment_289" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My Sweetheart"][/caption]

 









1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog- how cute is Roman!! :) And I have sonogram envy- we haven't had a single one yet! We won't get one until the 18-20 weeker to find out the gender. :( Glad your new little one is doing well- and that you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete