Friday, January 14, 2011

Third Trimester - Here I Come!

With just a couple days left in my second trimester, I am anxious and excited about how fast this pregnancy has gone. I am so grateful for the time that Roman and I have together, and the squirt keeps me in shape too!



As of late, it is difficult to bend down all day picking up toys etc.  Also, it is a pain to get up off the floor, and I am on the floor with Roman often! Also, flipping over while in bed is like doing a 3-point turn in a car. Fun times. I shouldn't complain though, I am very much enjoying my pregnancy, and I still have a good amount of energy when I get decent sleep. I can see the baby kicking through my clothes now. She even kicked the dopplar wand while I was at the doctors last, and actually moved the nurses hand. She said "Oh MY! What a little showoff!". I also can feel he getting hiccups pretty much everyday now, which is cute.

3 comments:

  1. cute belly! You are so cute when you are pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast time has gone either!! You look fantastic- and I totally agree about the bending over and getting up off the floor. :) Working at the daycare is proving to be more difficult for me every day. So excited for third trimester- woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great...It's going so fast!

    ReplyDelete