Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feeling Crafty...

I guess this is nesting?

I can't stop making projects, and letting Roman be creative too! My projects include homemade play dough. Also, after many frustrating shopping trips, I also decided to make Roman ties instead of searching through Christmas and Mickey Mouse ties at the stores!


Homemade Play Dough!

The Final Product

Roman's New Neckties

I take special orders :)


Finger Painting

Cheeeese!!

His 1st official piece of art

Finger painting was a huge hit! He only got it on himself (yes they are 100% washable), he even did a separate piece with a paint brush. He didn't want to stop!

3 comments:

  1. I love arts and crafts time!! I can't wait till Evie is old enough for this stuff, I'll be doing it all the time. :) Love the homemade playdough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ties- they are so hard to find! I always feel guilty putting a red one on him. Where is your pattern from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx! I had to search long and hard to find a free and printable pattern, but I used this one. It is a little tricky at first but easy when you get the hang of it. I did tack the back with a few hand stitches to make the knot look more triangle. Let me know how yours come out! http://veryhomemade.blogspot.com/2010/02/okay-so-heres-tutorial-on-how-to-make.html

    ReplyDelete