Friday, June 17, 2011

2 Months Old







So I have been meaning to switch to this blog, so that I can share memories of Roman and Quinn together! Quinn is 2 months old (plus a couple of days) and she is changing so much! At her pediatrician's visit, she measure 22.75" long and 11.4lbs. She got her shots, it was oh so sad, and Thom was not with me to comfort my pain. It is so so sad to watch your baby in pain :(

In other news, she is smiling all the time and making all sorts of adorable expressions, and really trying to vocalize herself. Today, she was even reaching for a hanging toy on her playmat, got it, and actually tried over and over again to bring it to her mouth!! It was so adorable to watch.

One of the cutest things she does lately is try to get her hand, she completely focuses on her little balled up fists till she goes crosseyed, and tries desperately to get them to her mouth. It's so funny and cute.

4 comments:

  1. i love that one of the three of you! you should frame it. that quinn is growing up too fast! too fast i say!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that first one a lot as well. Quinn looks very nervous about something over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has such cute and kissable cheeks!! I can't believe she's over 2 months already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I missed your post on the other blog about this one- but I'm here now! :) She is so precious! Time keeps flying by, I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete