Yesterday Thom had a weekday off and we took a last minute trip to the zoo, it was a ton of fun. Roman loved all the animals. His favorites were the otters, who were very playful with us, and the meercats. He squealed with delight as they ran around their little enclosure. Quinn mostly hung out in the baby carrier, but was excellent. They were both very tired by the time we left a couple hours later. Although Roman's favorite part was the zoo playground. Wait, we could have saved some money today! Just kidding, we had a blast!
" I want to go into the zoo, I want to see it, yes I do."
Yeah that baby gorilla is PRETTY cute but he doesn't compare to your kids! It looks like you had a blast, I'm jealous! Meanwhile, there is someone waiting in your house eating your peanut butter...
ReplyDeleteAaww that looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun day. Buffalo zoo is small but doable with little kids. They are so cute!
ReplyDeletethanks! It was fun, its all so amazing to kids. That is the best part :)
ReplyDelete