I saw this idea and thought it would be fun to do for the kids every six months or so and collect them for when they are all grown up. Anyway, here is what I have so far.
That's a really good idea. How did you do that? I try to keep a journal where i write stuff like that about dom every month or so but i always forget what to write and those pics are really precious!
I really love this idea. The pictures you chose are great too. I also love the ones you made for my bean too!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, I love it!! Can I ask what program you used to add the text to the photos? They are great photo choices, I agree. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a really good idea. How did you do that? I try to keep a journal where i write stuff like that about dom every month or so but i always forget what to write and those pics are really precious!
ReplyDeleteI used Picasa
ReplyDeletethat is so so cute!
ReplyDelete