Well, it happened. Everyone says it goes so fast, and if you have more than one kiddo, it goes twice as fast. I can't believe I had Quinn a year ago.
She has taken her first steps within the past few days, slowly getting bolder and bolder. Unfortunately, the transition to one year was not easy, as we were all terribly sick this week, terribly sick. But Quinn is a trooper. Other than babbling all the time, she has a few words that she is consistent with including mama, dada, no (no no no no no), baby, ball, hi, byebye, ni-night and even a version of blue. She LOVES Blues Clues, sings along with it. Whenever she sees it on netflix she points to it and says "boo". Then waves to Steve and says "hi" in the opening credits every single time. She also loves Yo Gabba Gabba, because of the music, she dances through the whole show.
She and Roman love diving onto the bed and pillows and blankets on the floor. We even went out in the nice weather and played in the sandbox, where she had a few tastes of sand (inevitable), but seemed to love playing in it. If I could describe her personality, I would say she is very easy going, happy and frequently crazy and excited. She is a beautiful, wonderful part of our family.
edit: I forgot one cute thing she does I want to remember is she imitates us blowing on food to cool it down, so she puts food on her lips or partially in her mouth and blows as hard as she can, even shaking a little from intensity :) As you could guess food often goes flying.
edit: 29inches, 18.6lbs, 18" head circ
she's looking more and more like roman! i cant believe all our babies are turning one!!
ReplyDeleteExcuse me while I go cry into a bin of Evie's newborn clothes.... I can't believe the girls are so grown up!! Quinn is such a little character, I love her wrinkle-nose smile. :)
ReplyDelete