Monday, June 11, 2012
Conversations
Did I mention that Roman says the funniest things?
Roman: What was in your dream mommy?
Me: I dreamed someone was chasing me!
Roman: A dinosaur??
Me: No it was a person.
Roman: oooooooooh, were you scared? I'm so sorry you had a bad dream.
Me: That's ok honey, thank you for saying that to mommy.
Roman: I'll always be here to preetect you...
(came into his room as he finished eating his pre-nap snack, a pickle. Staring at a cucumbera seed on his finger)
Roman: Look mommy! a little tiny baby pickle seed.
Me: oh cool
Roman: Can we plant it in the dirt?
Me:.....ok, yeah, maybe later
Roman: then it will grow into A PICKLE TREE!!!!
Edit: Just wanted to add that the other day in the car, Roman said to me "mommy, my heart belongs to you forever." My heart melted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha! I would love to have a pickle tree!
ReplyDelete