OK it has been waaaaay too long without a post, but that is how life is with a 3 year old and a 5 year old, so I will give some updates and try to come back to add more!
Roman has started school, he seems to be doing really well and adapting easily. He is really excited about going to gym. And his favorite activity is "R&R" where he always goes to the art station and makes some sort of creation for me and brings it home everyday. He says the day is too long and he misses me. I miss him so much it hurts. Quinn really misses him too, and she gets bored easily without him, but I have been having fun with me and her time too.
Roman picked out his Mario backpack and his Star Wars t-shirt for the first day of school.
Today he sang me a song he made up himself: "I can feel my life's dream, flowing in a stream. When I feel scared I know I'm not alone because I'm with my family". It impressed me so much and melted my heart. My little tenderhearted boy!
Meanwhile Quinn is the spitting image of me and my personality. Independent, creative and stubborn. Using new words and phrases that surprise us all the time: "Hey daddy, can we hang out in the morning?", "so don't want me to play with that so it doesn't get damaged?" She still loves the Pigeon books, she likes playing Go Fish with Mommy, and painting, if she could paint all day long she would!
She and Roman are in a crazy, rough housing, kid phase that make the house loud and full of love (and sometimes an irritated mama).
We recently switched from Chinese back to English, and the kids love having other kids at the hall to be crazy with. Roman took part in the recent campaign and even placed several tracts, he had his own tract-holder and everything! We recently had our 1-day circuit assembly too.









You're back!! :) We love having you guys at the hall as well
ReplyDelete