Today my little boy is six weeks old. It certainly does not feel like we have had his that long. Boy, time flies when you are having fun :-) Some things that I have learned? Well, it is very easy to be nervous, but not really necessary. He is much happier when I am calm. I cannot believe the amount of diapers we have consumed, several hundred by this point. You can never have too many burp rags.
Everyone told me it would go fast, and I certainly believed it but now I am experiencing it. He is so different from his first few weeks of life. So alert, he is getting much more interactive and interested in what Thom and I are doing, he will follow us with his eyes if we move, and even stare at us from across the room. He now smiles, and is beginning to coo to occupy himself instead of crying.
The first six weeks have been wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment