

Well on our 5-year anniversary we were packing to move out of our house when I found out I was pregnant. No big surprises this year. On Friday night we had Cassie watch Roman (which was pretty rough, and why I decided not to breastfeed him to sleep anymore!) We went to Tandori's Indian Restaurant for dinner, which was DELISH! Then we got ice cream and just hung out at Borders for the evening. It was a lot of fun. Saturday, which was actually the day of our anniversary, we went to Darien Lake with the Fam: Adam, Cassie, Riley, Logan, Thom, Me and Roman. We hung out in the water park the majority of the day. Roman did GREAT in the water, we even dunked him a couple times in the wave pool, which he did not mind. We are trying to get him used to water. He did so great that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment