I saw this a while ago as a fun idea, and finally saved up enough Tp and paper towel rolls to make it. Roman woke up grumpy from his nap, but was instantly enthralled with this. We painted it first for something to do in the morning, but it wasn't necessary. I highly recommend a ball or marble run for a toddler, either buy or make. He really loved it!
Once the tubes are dry cut about 25% off of them lengthwise so your kids can see the ball running through. Arrange in a way that will work, I taped them to the fridge.
We used the 25 cent super balls (we have about 3) that I used and a jar at the bottom so they didn't bounce off into oblivion.
he looks so happy in that 3rd picture!
ReplyDeleteI need to do this in my free time- Aaron would love it! Although I'm not sure where I misplaced my free time. Shaunna, I don't know how you do it but I am impressed (and jealous):)
ReplyDelete