
Roman has been potty training since Thursday, and so far so good! I really didn't believe that it would be this "easy" he is oh so stubborn, but we went with the 3-day method, no pants in the house. We explained to him "you are a bog boy now, you don't wear diapers anymore". He peed in the potty on the first day, the first time he willingly peed in a potty his whole life. Now he is even pooping on potty!!
We have had a few accidents but so far it is going way better than I could have imagined. My days are just consumed with hovering over his every move in case he needs to go! The only time that I make him sit for any time is after he gets up and after his nap. So this picture is of him having nachos, sitting on the potty, watching Yo Gabba Gabba :) That's the life.
if karle could eat nachos while on a toilet in front of the TV i think his life would be complete. haha! but for reals he is doing awesome. I saw him poop all by himself with no prompting on the potty today!
ReplyDeleteHe took to it so quickly. Good job Rome! I'm not sure I'm cool with the whole nachos-on-the-potty thing. However Nachos On The Potty would be a great band name.
ReplyDeleteLyss you forgot "playing Tetris on his Gameboy".
yeah really adam! oooh that would be the life.
ReplyDeleteNachos on the potty would make a great band name, but we already are Rodeo Vacation.
ReplyDeleteUpdate: I no longer have to set Roman on the potty for any length of time. He runs to it now whenever he has to go, and we haven't had a real accident in about 4 days!