Isn't she adorable? We think so, he big open mouth smile, just like me when I was a baby. I will try and find a picture for comparison. She has two teeth! And she is "crawling" in the video above (there is something magical about remotes). Her naps are finally getting nice and long. I have even napped myself a couple of times lately. She has mastered lots of new sounds, mama, dada, baba etc. We have even started on solids, so far rice and apples, she has done great! Like a pro, no gagging or anything :) She is at such a fun age, and it has gone so fast, it's bittersweet to watch my babies grow up.
Hey whatever it takes to get them to perform right? ;) Remote controls and phones are our standbys! She is getting so big- look at her sitting up so well! Such a sweetie. :)
Hey whatever it takes to get them to perform right? ;) Remote controls and phones are our standbys! She is getting so big- look at her sitting up so well! Such a sweetie. :)
ReplyDeleteThe top picture is soooooooo sweet! I love those. I can't believe how big she is and so very pretty.
ReplyDeletethey are too cute! Roman loves her so much!
ReplyDelete