all about a brother and a sister...
Oh my gosh!!!! HE is SO CUTE! They are going to love it.
That is stinkin' adorable. What a smartypants!!
that is awesome! Did he make that up on his own? I am really impressed!
Ha, no he did not make it up, he was thoroughly coached. But I still love how it came out.
oh man! Its so amazing how easy it is for kids to pick up a second language! he's doing so good!!
It was so natural-love it!
Oh my gosh!!!! HE is SO CUTE! They are going to love it.
ReplyDeleteThat is stinkin' adorable. What a smartypants!!
ReplyDeletethat is awesome! Did he make that up on his own? I am really impressed!
ReplyDeleteHa, no he did not make it up, he was thoroughly coached. But I still love how it came out.
Deleteoh man! Its so amazing how easy it is for kids to pick up a second language! he's doing so good!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so natural-love it!
ReplyDelete