That's right, our little Quinny is already a year and a half old. It went faster this time, even faster than with Roman. She is such a fun, unique little girl with loads of personality. She is talking all day long, consistently surprising us with concepts that she can grasp as well as words that she knows. She can say a LOT of words and phrases, including about 10-15 words in Mandarin.
Her favorite shows are Pocoyo, Dora, and Eebee Baby. And she LOVES to dance, she has lots of different moves :) I will have to get her dancing to her #1 favorite, Gangnam Stlye...
She and Roman play so good together, I am afraid it will not last. Even when she hurts him she makes sure to include "I sorry" which makes Roman giggle and us melt. She and Mirah and Ruby seem to all finally be playing with eachother, really cute. Sharing a little more, being more gentle, little kisses too.
Her new favorite thing are piggy back rides, putting on lotion, stuffed animals and dolls, and playing behind curtains.
She is so sweet Shaunna, and what a smarty!! :) Time really is flying isn't it?
ReplyDeleteShe's already speaking Chinese??! That's awesome- I don't think Micah knows any Russian words except for 'sit down' and he doesn't say any of them. What is it about Gangnam Style? Our boys love it, too.
ReplyDeletewhat an adorable picture! You're such a good photographer!!! Beautiful baby girl!
ReplyDeleteshe's getting so big!! We have to have a play day soon!
ReplyDelete